Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Soo Ive decided every Thursday I want to talk about something on my blog that I am thankful for. Now it can be anything big or small.
So this Thursday Ive decided to start off with one of the biggest things I am thankful for, my MOTHER.
My mother, Anna, is an amazing person. She is never to quick to judge, she will always listen and she puts up with alot! She has the biggest heart of anyone I know and would do anything for my sister and I! Our family, like any other family has its issues, life isnt perfect, things happen and my mother deals with all of it with style and grace. I would do anything for her and always will. She is my favourite person to play Wii Super Mario Bros with, she is pretty fun to shop with, and she will always listen to all my crazy stories. I love her very much and she is definetly the biggest thing in my life I have to be thankful for! xoxo mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment