Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So What Wednesday

Welcome to this Wednesday's edition of so what Wednesday!
Here is what I am saying so what to this Wednesday:

1. Days off, starting to not even care anymore. Rant Over!

2. If I own the same shirt in four colours, looks good and I love it!

3. That I still cant think of something cool to do on Tuesdays for my blog, suggestion welcome!

4. That I get the same coffee for my office people everyday and go to the same place to get the coffee and always have to ask for a drink tray. No lemme just balance these four coffees in my arms and juggle my purse, as if!

5. So what if my car is never clean cause I can remember more times that its dirty than its ever been clean.

6. That I named my coach bag spooky, its black and its fitting!

What are you saying so what to this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment