Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fashion Fridays!

Ok so Fridays on my blog are now fashion Fridays. On Fashion Fridays I want to take time to talk about something I love fashion wise. Fashion is a big part of my life, I like to shop, I always love the latest trends and figuring out how to incorporate them into my small town life!
So my first Fashion Friday item is Stella & Dot. I am a huge Stella & Dot fan and own a few of their pieces. Their fall collection came out a little bit ago and I recently got my hands on one of their new catalogues and OMG, soo many nice pieces. Their items are little more pricey for fashion jewellery then usual but they are very nice, well made, and ooze fashion! They have a great selection as well, lots of big statement pieces that can take an outfit from drab to fab in seconds as well as some more delicate pieces that can really add to an already great outfit! If you haven't had a peek at their website I suggest you do soon as any of their pieces are a great addition to your fall wardrobe! Check out www.stellaanddot.com
Here are a few of my new fave pieces!


No comments:

Post a Comment