Wednesday, April 13, 2011

So What Wednesday!

Welcome to this Wednesday's edition of So What Wednesday. I have a feeling today is gonna be one of "those days". So here is what I am saying so what to this Wednesday!

- So what if I am probably the whitest person in Manitoba right now, I keep say, yep will get a spray tan next week, hasn't happened yet.

- I have two giant zits on my face that I can't get rid of for the life of me!

- I love the show DC Cupcakes and am totally inspired by the girls who own the shop to own a business of my own (not cupcakes though).

- I ate a flattened granola bar that I had been carrying around in my purse for at least a week!

- I believe the expensiver the perfume the longer it will last.

What are you saying so what to this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment