Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So What Wednesday!

So lots of my blogger friends do the so what wednesday post and Ive decided to join in. So here is what I am saying so what to this Wednesday:

- I answer 65% of my emails from the bathroom. Oprah calls it multi tasking and so do I! Hey, Im a busy girl!

- That I don't wash my everyday bras as much as I should. Hey I sit at a desk all day they aren't getting sweaty or anything!

- That I have 11 pairs of shoes in my office at work, hello sista needs options!

- I ripped my Minx nails off within 24 hours of getting them done, who was I thinking I could pull off Nails a la Lady GaGa!

- I make total and complete fun of people with Lug Bags but I sooo haul work stuff around in a black one.

What are you saying so what to this Wednesday????

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment