Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Dream Item

This week's item is a little different. It is definetly in our price range for once and it has been an item I have been looking for forever.

I am sure all my fashionista friends have seen the TV shot The Rachel Zoe Project. While Rachel's always scarastic assistant rocks a sideways cross necklace in very close to every episode. Its super cute and I have been wanting one forever.



So I was surfing etsy.com and found the perfect sidways cross. Cannot wait to get mine!


http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32223065&ref=sr_gallery_3&&ga_search_query=sideways+cross+necklace&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title#

Sideways cross necklace available at etsy.com, $39.00

Happy monday, fashionista's!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment