Monday, August 31, 2009

$84.00 Lululemon Pants.....I don't think so!

So I totally understand everyone's love for the Lululemon Yoga Pant they feel amazing however I totally question the company's ethics when it comes to sizing. The biggest size any of their workout pants are available is a 12 when the average women's size is a 14, Ummmmm HELLO! So I recently was shopping in the mall and was at Smart Set. They make these amazing Muv pants and they are exactly like lululemon ones and better yet . . . cheaper!!!!
$32.00 - I nearly died. They fit perfectly and feel amazing. To bad lululemon, you probably could have earned my $84.00 if you made some pants bigger than a 12.
I highly highly recommend these workout pants, you must give them a try!

To view these amazing pants:
http://www.smartset.ca/index.cfm?lang=en

xo

1 comment:

  1. I see what you mean. I did a quick search for pants at lululemon outlet and the biggest size I sawm was a 12.

    luluJunkie

    ReplyDelete